SLAKE warrants our masts against breakage which can occur during normal use including defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 MONTHS from the original date of purchase and excludes second hand purchases of products.
If the mast fails, SLAKE will, at its option, replace the product after reviewing all the details through our warranty claim procedure. This warranty covers the mast only and is in favour of the original purchaser of the mast only.
Warranty Invalid if is:
- Ordinary wear and tear including cam wear, scratching or chipping paint
- Used for any other purpose than that for which it was designed
- Damaged from extended sun exposure
- Incorrect connection of mast joints
- Product impacted by hard/sharp objects or unreasonable use
- Product used in commercial settings (including school or rental capacity)
- Product has been repaired or modified
SLAKE will not be liable in any way (including for negligence) for loss of or damage (including indirect and/or consequential loss and damage) to other windsurfing components indirectly or directly caused by failure of SLAKE products. This includes damage to sails, boards, fins, booms and extensions.
We stand behind our product quality.
SLAKE does not offer a cash refund policy on it’s products.
Our masts are the strongest on the market. Period.